Sunday, April 22, 2012

Friendly ghosts

At five in the morning, every single day, the little one starts the day not crying for milk or for a diaper change, but by talking, giggling, squealing in delight. The only trouble is, he is alone in his crib, looking at a corner of the wall and finding it hilarious. The first time I saw this in the video monitor, it spooked me out and I dreaded going there to check on him and running into poltergeist. Nowadays I am so exhausted that when baby was blabbing away this morning and husband asked whether we should go check on him, I mumbled that as long as he is entertained, I don't care which dimension his buddy comes from.

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!!! Love it! Sophia does that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little on does the same too! I heard him laughing once and he was alone in his room. I just told myself: mmmm...something is going on, but it can't be that bad if he's laughing right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! As long as SOMEONE is playing with him, I can keep on sleeping!

      Delete