Monday, August 6, 2012

I always feel like somebody is watching me, and I have no privacy, oh o oh

That song stays in the background of my already very busy head all day. If I could make a video clip with it, it would have these scenes:

  • I'm walking around, cleaning the house, and he is watching me
  • I'm washing the dishes, and he is watching me
  • I'm exercising, and from the stroller he is watching me
  • He is in my arms, and he is so close to my face that he is crossed eyed, watching me
  • I get out of the shower and am putting on clothes. He is watching me.
  • He is jumping in the jumperoo, and twisting his head to watch me (as he jumps).
  • I'm in a public bathroom and roll him in the big stall with the stroller. I ask him out loud, "Matt, can you find someplace else to look at?"
  • Dad arrives from the beach with a tan and somebody needs to take advantage of it, so I am grabbing him in the kitchen. Baby is in the reclined high chair, drinking his pedialyte (he likes it now) and gives me that coy smile that says, "Carry on, momma. I do want a sister."
Oh o oh

No comments:

Post a Comment