Friday, June 8, 2012

Letter to momma (on toesies)

Dear momma,

I figured out today that my feet are attached to me, which is awesome.

You took my socks off and kissed the bottom of my feet when I realized that my toes were moving whenever I wanted them to, so I looked at them feeling pretty impressed.

Then you said, "yes, baby, this foot is yours! You have two!" and you showed me the other one. I put two and two together and and realized you were right, like you always are, so I stared at them in awe.

Then I decided to reach out for them with my tiny hands and realized I could!

Then I thought about chewing on them because they looked very chewy and was surprised that my mouth could get to my wiggly toes, which is also awesome, because it's one more thing I get to chew on and pull on besides your hair, momma!

What I don't understand is why you were giggling so much and so loud. I didn't think anything was that funny so I just looked at you frowning, but then I started giggling too because I think you're so silly, momma!

Love,

Tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment