Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Do-nothing-daddy

Here's how my husband lets me know (in a ever so slightly passive aggressive way) that he does do a lot with baby.

(When asked if baby sleeps through the night) : "No, he doesn't sleep through the night lately. He asks for his paci. Momma just thinks he sleeps through the night because she is snoring while do-nothing-daddy goes over there to soothe him fifty million times a night."

(While talking with baby): "Do-nothing-daddy is about to change your diaper for the THIRD TIME this morning, little guy!" (I was making breakfast for guests, mind you)

"Little man, do you want to go on taxi-daddy [carrier] to take out the trash with do-nothing-daddy after he finishes cleaning ALL those dishes?"

(to me, as he hands me the baby): "Do-nothing-daddy hasn't taken a shower in forever because he was busy doing nothing."

Lol!

So yes, honey, I KNOW you do a lot and I do appreciate it, but it's so much more fun making fun of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment