Sunday, September 30, 2012

The baby mop

I have an idea for a product and I think I'd make MILLIONS! It's called, "The baby mop." 

This idea came to me when I was cleaning my floors and realized that ever since creature became mobile, that it takes me a lot less time to mop everything.

I wondered, puzzled (picture my scratching my head, dumb look on my face), where the dust went, when I realized that baby's clothes have been filthy and his hands always have a wig worth of hairs tangled in little baby fingers (because I shed like a dog).

Btw, remember when I was a germaphobe and didn't let anyone touch my baby?

Anywho, so the product would be a mop attached to baby's clothing and especially knees with some smelling good febreeze stuff on it. 

The infomercial would have a happy, manicured momma reading a magazine while baby mopped, I mean, crawled, around. 

The slogan would be, "Happy baby, happy momma, clean home!" 

The end of the infomercial would have a happy family eating dinner and momma would even have her hair done. The baby would be asleep soundly from all the mopping, I mean, crawling. 

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. There's an episode of raising hope with that exact idea! lol

    ReplyDelete